Dear Readers, I'm back.
With just about a week until the Traditional Thanksgiving Holiday Weekend, I've gotten preparations underway for some good cooking.
Missions to the nearby TJ's and PCC co-op are complete and now it's time to prioritize my projects, not for a big meal next Thursday but to feed friends and us this weekend, to stock the freezer and get easy to prepare weekday meals in order.
The un-prioritized list is the start for me to get back to my regular blogging keeping you informed with both pictures and words.
- Mollie Katzen's Really Crunchy Granola
- Red pasta sauce with mushrooms
- Mixed color quinoa + blue cheese + ?
- Fruit crumble (farmer market berries from freezer)
- Orange beets to roast and freeze
- Asian sweet potatoes and Garnet yams to bake
- Leek and Veggie pie
- Chocolate chip cookie dough to prep, bake a tray; freeze the rest
- Food processor cheese shredding: mozzarella
- Hand grating: Parmesan
- Lasagna with above sauce and cheeses
- Macaroni and cheese
- Pizza dough (to stow)